SATA is a popular standard for connecting and powering computer data storage devices. It is much smaller than the deprecated IDE while allowing much higher data transfer rates. Molex (4-Pin) is a long-time standard for powering computer data storage devices and fans. These particular power cables can power SATA devices using Molex power source cables, making them especially useful with older power supplies having no or not enough SATA power source cables. Furthermore, the single Molex connector branches into two SATA power cables, thereby powering two different SATA devices with just one Molex cable. Using these cables can increase your versatility with power supplies and data storage devices, enhancing the overall spatial, technical, and economic efficiency of your system.
- Powering SATA CD/DVD drives, hard disk drives, and other data storage devices with Molex (4-Pin) power sources
- Powering multiple SATA data storage devices with a single Molex (4-pin) power source cable
- Connect 2 x 15-Pin SATA to one 4-Pin molex
- 4-Pin molex male to 2 x SATA power female
- Each SATA power cable is 6 inches long