Featuring a male DisplayPort and a male Mini DisplayPort connector at each end, this product offers a great solution for connecting your Macbook products with the Apple Cinema | Thunderbolt display. The achieved performance is incredible in terms of signal quality and resolution. For Mini DisplayPort male to Mini DisplayPort female, add our H713072 dongle under the "add dongle" option to convert the male displayport end to female mini displayport.
There have been reported issues with using this cable when trying to hook-up a Mac Pro late 2013 with AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB to an Apple Cinema Display and Apple Thunderbolt Display. We cannot confirm whether this is a problem with our cable or the customers' setup since it works for most customers but don't work for some. Customer reported that the screen turns black when cable is plugged in. Try our SKU # H713065 since it's been reported that this cable works with the Mac Pro.
Circuit Assembly is focused on providing our customers with the highest quality products. We do this by constantly improving our own products. The pictures below depict the size differential of our Q Active Long Reach Mini DisplayPort | Thunderbolt to DisplayPort adapter to one of our original designs.
Important Note: These cables are one directional, the male Mini DisplayPort connection must be at the source and the male display port connection must be at the sink. These cables should not be used with additional adapters or extensions unless specifically supplied from Circuit Assembly to work with Q-Active technology.
- Industries thinnest and lightest copper interconnection
- 3x range increase over passive copper cables
- Low cost, lower power and more reliable than fiber optics
- Full Bandwidth display port and Mini DisplayPort
- Lengths up to 30m (passive limited to only 3m)
- Delivers Accurate, Brilliant Pure Digital Color Performance
- 2560p x 1600p Display Reslotion at 60/120Hz with full digital audio
- Ultra-Thin, Long reach cable
- Features Intersil's Q-Active Analog Signal Processing Technology
- Professional Studios, Exhibits, Public Display Venues, Sports Bars, Stadiums
- Entertainment, Extreme Gaming, Multi-Monitor Control Romm Applications
- 8.64 Gbit/s forward link channel supports high resolution monitors up to 2560x1600 with single cable.
- 8B/10B data transmission (up to 2.7 GHz symbol rate, up to 4 lanes, 8B/10B modulation)
- Open and extensible standard to help with broad adoption.
- Supports color depth of 6, 8, 10, 12 and 16 bits per component.
- Full bandwidth transmission (2560x1600p60)
- DisplayPort connector assists in blind connection.
- 128-bit AES DisplayPort Content Protection (DPCP) support, and support for 40-bit High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) from version 1.1 onwards.
- Supports internal and external connections so that one standard can be used by computer makers reducing costs.
(Click on the image to zoom in)