Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Adapter Cable
This product is a great choice for connecting your Macbook devices to an HDTV display. A maximum of 2560x1600 resolution can be supported, and the data transmission rate is 8B/10B. The cable has a length of 1 meter, but there are other options as well with the 5 meter being the longest.
Incompatibility Issues: Certain customers have reported incompatibility with the HP LP2475w and HP LP2275W monitor. We have had two separate reports that the screen jitters and shakes and makes it unusable. We also have reports that it works fine. There are also reported errors with NEC Monitors: PA241W-BK, PA241W-BK-SV, PA271W-BK and PA271W-BK-SV. These monitors will work with the cable, but have reported issues with waking from sleep. These problems are due to an incompatibility between the monitor and Apple products, not the CA cable. Our cable is manufactured according to display port specifications. If you are going to be using any of these monitors we can only refund the cost of the cable upon return, not the shipping charge because this is a disclosed issue at the time of purchase.
- 8.64 Gbit/s forward link channel supports high resolution monitors up to 2560x1600 with single cable.
- 8B/10B data transmission (up to 2.7 GHz symbol rate, up to 4 lanes, 8B/10B modulation)
- Open and extensible standard to help with broad adoption.
- Supports color depth of 6, 8, 10, 12 and 16 bits per component.
- Full bandwidth transmission (2560x1600p60)
- DisplayPort connector assists in blind connection.
- 128-bit AES display port Content Protection (DPCP) support, and support for 40-bit High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) from version 1.1 onwards.
- Supports internal and external connections so that one standard can be used by computer makers reducing costs.
Want to resell this product? Contact us for information on discount pricing and generic or re-branded cable.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Perfect cable for using my iMac 27" ( late 2009 ) as external display for my brand new pc with GTX 660 ti. Cable was a little bit expensive for me, but it was my best option and it worked like a charm.
Works with a MacPro 8 core westmare and Dell U2412M. I'm using 2 display port (U2412M) and one dvi. 3 monitors!!!