Mini DisplayPort Extension Cable (Mini DisplayPort Female to Mini DisplayPort Male Extension Cable)
The Mini DisplayPort extension can be used for connecting Apple Cinema Display to Mac devices. The maximum length of this cable is 8 meters or 25 foot, but another cable of greater length is also available (SKU#: H713070). The product supports a data transmission rate of 8B/10B and a frequency up to 2.7 GHz.
- 8.64 Gbit/s forward link channel supports high resolution monitors up to 2560x1600 with single cable.
- 8B/10B data transmission (up to 2.7 GHz symbol rate, up to 4 lanes, 8B/10B modulation)
- Open and extensible standard to help with broad adoption.
- Supports color depth of 6, 8, 10, 12 and 16 bits per component.
- Full bandwidth transmission (2560x1600p60)
- DisplayPort connector assists in blind connection.
- 128-bit AES DisplayPort Content Protection (DPCP) support, and support for 40-bit High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) from version 1.1 onwards.
- Supports internal and external connections so that one standard can be used by computer makers reducing costs.
(click on the image to view larger)
Want to resell this product? Contact us for information on generic versions of this cable and discounted pricing.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I ordered the 25 foot cable. It was shipped quickly and works for what I bought it for - connecting an older mac tower to an apple cinema display. However, the cable did not work when connecting a macbook air to a higher resolution screen (4K) - so beware that it may not support this kind of higher resolution output.