Our DisplayPort to Female Mini DisplayPort adapter is the perfect solution for hooking up your PC or display port equipped computer to an Apple Cinema Display. This is a great solution because they are the same technology, as such you have no compromise as far as resolution or signal quality. We have also received feedback from our customers telling us that it works with the Apple Mini DisplayPort to Dual Link DVI Adapter to produce the full resolution on the Apple Cinema Display with DVI input!
Cable is also available in 1 meter (~3 feet), 2 meter (~6 feet), and 3 meter (~10 feet) lengths but this cable can be custom built to other you may need with 6 week lead time. Tooling charges may apply for small batches. For comparison of all available lengths, CLICK HERE.
Cable is compatible with Apple mini-display port products and will be in Apples typical gloss white color to match your Apple products. Please note, because this is a new cable it has not been tested on every possible configuration of PC to Apple Display. If this cable does not work for your particular situation for any reason we will send a complete refund including shipping cost.
- 8.64 Gbit/s forward link channel supports high resolution monitors up to 2560x1600 with single cable.
- 8B/10B data transmission (up to 2.7 GHz symbol rate, up to 4 lanes, 8B/10B modulation)
- Open and extensible standard to help with broad adoption.
- Supports color depth of 6, 8, 10, 12 and 16 bits per component.
- Full bandwidth transmission (2560x1600p60)
- DisplayPort connector assists in blind connection.
- 128-bit AES DisplayPort Content Protection (DPCP) support, and support for 40-bit High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) from version 1.1 onwards.
- Supports internal and external connections so that one standard can be used by computer makers reducing costs.
If you are a reseller wishing to retail this product please contact us for information on discount pricing and non-branded cables.