Mini DisplayPort and USB Combination Extension Cable
This Mini DisplayPort in combination with a USB extension cable is ideal for an extended connection between your Apple Cinema Display and your MacBook, Pro or Air. It supports resolutions up to 2560x1600px. It can also be custom built to the length you require. It is available in white gloss color to match your other Apple products.
Please also note that we can make this cable in other lengths, please contact us for a custom quote.
Check our blog for more information on our test results.
USB required features include: iSight camera, microphone, and speakers as well as powering 3 USB ports on the back of the monitor. Cable available in 2, 3, and 5 meter lengths but this cable can be custom built to other lengths you may need with 6 week lead time. Tooling charges may apply for small batches. Cable is compatible with Apple mini-display port products and will be in Apples typical gloss white color to match your Apple products.
- 8.64 Gbit/s forward link channel supports high resolution monitors up to 2560x1600 with single cable.
- 8B/10B data transmission (up to 2.7 GHz symbol rate, up to 4 lanes, 8B/10B modulation).
- Open and extensible standard to help with broad adoption.
- Supports color depth of 6, 8, 10, 12 and 16 bits per component.
- Full bandwidth transmission (2560x1600p60)
- DisplayPort connector assists in blind connection.
- 128-bit AES display port Content Protection (DPCP) support, and support for 40-bit High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) from version 1.1 onwards.
- Supports internal and external connections so that one standard can be used by computer makers reducing costs.
Want to resell this product? Contact us for information on generic versions of this cable and discounted pricing.