Connect your Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt equipped PC or Mac to a 4K HDMI®, Single Link DVI, or VGA video display using this Mini DisplayPort 1.2a / Thunderbolt to 4K HDMI, DVI, and VGA Passive Adapter.
This adapter is designed to allow you to connect an HDMI, DVI, or VGA display to a Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt video output. It conforms to the DisplayPort 1.2a standard and supports HDMI resolutions up to 4K (3840 x 2160p) @30Hz, Single Link DVI resolutions up to 1920 x 1080p @ 60Hz, and VGA resolutions up to 1920 x 1080p @ 60Hz. Being a passive adapter, it is NOT compatible with the AMD® Eyefinity or nVidia Surround multidisplay modes. Note that only one of the three video outputs can be used at any given time.
It features a true 6" cable length with polycarbonate connector heads. The VGA and DVI connectors have panel screw holes, so you can secure the cable to the connector. The MDP connector head measures 14.0mm thick, 16.0mm wide, and 24.0mm long. The multi-output connector head measures 20.0mm thick, 50.0mm wide, and 90.0mm long.
- Conforms to DisplayPort 1.2a standard
- Connects to both Mini DisplayPort and Thunderbolt video outputs
- Supports HDMI resolutions up to 4K (3840x2160p @30Hz)
- Supports Single Link DVI resolutions up to 1920x1080p @60Hz
- Supports VGA resolutions up to 1920x1080p @60Hz
- PASSIVE adapter is NOT compatible with nVidia Surround or AMD Eyefinity multi-display modes