Male Mini DisplayPort to Female DisplayPort Adapter Cable, 9 Inch Length
This product can be used for connecting Apple’s Mini DisplayPort devices. The product has a length of 9 inches and is mainly used for extending existing connections. Featuring a simple snap-lock connector, the adapter cable can support data transmission rats of 8B/10B and symbol rates of 2.7 GHz.
This Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort adapter cable is good for situations in which you need a cable longer than our H713012 product. You can combine this with one of our long DisplayPort cables to create a long 15 or 25 foot extension to a DisplayPort monitor.
- 8.64 Gbit/s forward link channel supports high resolution monitors up to 2560x1600 with single cable.
- 8B/10B data transmission (up to 2.7 GHz symbol rate, up to 4 lanes, 8B/10B modulation)
- Open and extensible standard to help with broad adoption.
- Supports color depth of 6, 8, 10, 12 and 16 bits per component.
- Full bandwidth transmission (2560x1600p60)
- DisplayPort connector assists in blind connection.
- 128-bit AES display port Content Protection (DPCP) support, and support for 40-bit High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) from version 1.1 onwards.
- Supports internal and external connections so that one standard can be used by computer makers reducing costs.
Want to resell this product? Contact us for information on discount pricing and generic or re-branded cable.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have a Dell 30 inch monitor and this cable is perfect to plug it using the supplied DisplayPort cable to a Mac MiniDisplayPort connection.
Works with a MacPro 8 core westmare and Dell U2412M. I'm using 2 display port (U2412M) and one dvi. 3 monitors!!!
I didn't have issues with waking from sleep. Works like a cham!