CL3 HDMI cable, In Wall HDMI Cable
The CL3 HDMI cable is used for connecting HDTV equipment. The cable is manufactured from the highest quality material available so that no signal is lost during transmission, and supports all HD formats and resolutions up to 1440P. The length of the cable is between 10 ft and 50 ft.
Our products are approved by both HDMI.org and Simplay Labs. Click the logos to see us listed on their websites.
- HDMI Male to Male
- Applications include HDMI Monitors, A/V Receivers, and HDTV
- Supports Resolutions up to 1440P
- Fully HDCP compliant to provide highest level of signal quality.
- Gold plated connectors provide the best signal transfer.
- High level shielding removes risk of EMI effects.
- Cable Length: 10ft-50ft HDMI v1.3b 24AWG
- CL3 Rated (In-Wall Installation) for NEC standard
- Circuit Assembly is an HDMI Adopter
- RoHs Compliant
In-wall cables are coated with material that emits lower amounts of toxic fumes when in contact with fire. CL2 and CL3 rated cables follow the U.S. National Electrical Code regulation under Article 725. CL2 rated cables (class 2 circuit wire) are designated for residential applications and is rated for up to 150 volts. CL3 rated cables (class 3 circuit wire) are designated for commercial applications and is rated for up to 300 volts offers more protection that CL2 rated cables because it is able to rate to carry more voltage.