DVI to Mini DisplayPort Adapter Single Link
This adapter is used for converting HDMI or DVI signal into a digital signal that can be used for iMac 27” or Apple 24” display. The product is powered with a USB connection and no external supply is needed.
Important Compatibility Note:
Our adapter is tested and verified to work with the following video cards:
ATI Radeon HD3600 series, ATI Radeon HD3450, ATI Radeon 3650 series, ATI Radeon HD4800 series, NVIDIA GeForce 9500GT, NVIDEO Gefore 9600GT, NVIDIA Quadro FX4800
Apple LED Cinema Display 24", Dell 3008, 2408, 2709, and 2210F.
The Circuit Assembly DVI to Mini DisplayPort adapter is designed to convert Mac or PC computer's HDMI, DVI or mini-DVI signal to a digital signal over a Mini DisplayPort connector, which is currently used on the Apple 24'' Display and iMac 27". The DVI to Mini DisplayPort adapter allows users to extend their desktop to an Apple 24' or iMac 27" '(or similar display port display). Users can use the connected monitor as their main display or extend their desktop using it in addition to their laptop's screen. The DVI to Mini DisplayPort Converter is compatible with most Apple and PC Computers which have DVI or Mini-DVI connections. The new DVI to Mini DisplayPort Converter is sold with a detachable DVI cable as well as a DVI to HDMI cable and USB Power source. There is no more need for an external Power supply.
Also works with mini DVI Sources: To use this adapter with a mac that has a mini DVI connector you will just need this additional adapter: Mini DVI to DVI Adapter
The package also includes an HDMI to DVI cable so HDMI sources can be utilized
- HDCP Compliant, which means that you can play copy protected material through our converter
- Apple 24" Compatible
- Power Over USB, no external power supply needed
- True pixel to pixel signal
- Our converter is only hardware based, therefore will never have any issues with new operating systems or if Apple updates the current operating system
- Our converter will not change any video settings or process video, therefore the quality will be identical to if the computer would be connected to the display without the converter
- We don't change frame rate or refresh rate and we don`t scale video, therefore there would not be any delays or video artifacts
- Supports High Resolutions up to 1920x1200 on Apple 24"
- HDCP Compatible
- True pixel to pixel signal
- Full EDID management allows storing EDID information on the converter to make sure there is always a connection in between the computer and display
- Re-Clocking technology will insure that signal stays the same quality as it was before entering the converter
- Video Pass-Though, no scaling (EDID and HDCP compliant)
- Power Over USB, no power supply is required
- Detachable DVI to DVI and DVI to HDMI cable
- Input: DVI male and USB Cable (7-inch cable attached to DP200)
- Output: Mini display port female
- Resolutions: all resolutions up to 1920x1200 (It is Important to select one of the resolutions that your display is capable of displaying, refer to your display's users manual)
- Circuit Assembly DVI to Mini display port Converter
- DVI to DVI and DVI to HDMI Cables
- USB cable is attached to the adapter
- Operation Manual
(Click on the image to view larger)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Just when I was about to give up on my apple cinema, I saw this YouTube video with a guy explaining how to use your product. I said to myself this is it, if it doesn't work I will get rid of the apple cinema. As soon as it came in I was so eager to see if it would work. As soon as I connected it bingo it worked my apple cinema was alive. But the I noticed that the sub wasn't connected so I took out the plug, the screen was black no picture. I hooked it up to my MacBook Pro and the apple cinema worked, so I disconnected back to my Mac Pro no picture. So I tried to restart it no pic. So I shut it down and it works again. Aside from its cheesy looks it is a good product.